Sunday, August 26, 2012

Welcome to Online Kitchen!


Welcome to my Online Kitchen!

What can you expect from this blog? As you can see on the description, this blog will tell you of my life stories involving food of course, my personal recipes and some recipes from my grandmother. I love to cook! And I believe that the best way to a man/woman/child's heart is through their stomachs and more often than not, the most significant events of our lives involve and revolve around food. We only get to talk to our kids and our parents about the silliest and most serious topics on the dining table or in the kitchen while we prepare food, so I guess there are a lot of stories to tell. Feel free to also share with me your kitchen stories.

Happy cooking, eating and storytelling!

No comments:

Post a Comment